Hi everyone I have created this blog to try and help raise money for my trip to Ecuador at the end of this year with a volunteer organisation known as VESA (http://www.vesabroad.co.nz). As the description says for about a week I will be helping to provide remote villages with fresh water, restore the local primary schools, teaching English to primary school children and/or building bathrooms for those without access to such basic necessities.
I have been told my main job will probably involve a lot of digging and manual labour to prepare foundations and such for new buildings and modern toilets.
I will try and post regualar updates with what I am doing to raise money as well as more information about what work I will be doing when I get to Ecuador. If you feel the desire to help me even if its just a dollar my paypal account is adamrowe@hotmail.com.
I don't know much about using blogging so please have patience with me while I figure out how to use this site properly
No comments:
Post a Comment